Follow the instructions! NO PEEKING AHEAD!
* Do the following exercise, guaranteed to raise an eyebrow.
* There's no trick or surprise.
* Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a
time and as quickly as you can!
* Again, as quickly as you can but don't advance until you've done each
of them ... really.
* Now, scroll down (but not too fast, you might miss something).
1. Think of a number from 1 to 10
2. Now, multiply that number by 9
3. If the number is a 2-digit number, add the digits together
4. Now subtract 5 from the result.
5. Determine which letter in the alphabet corresponds to the number you
ended up with (for example: 1=a, 2=b, 3=c,etc.)
6. Think of a country that starts with that letter
7. Remember the last letter of the name of that country
8. Think of the name of an animal that starts with that letter
9. Remember the last letter in the name of that animal
10. Think of the name of a fruit that starts with that letter
Now select the hidden text between the 'v''s and the '^''s to find out whether I know what you will be thinking !
Are you thinking of a Kangaroo in Denmark eating an Orange?
If not, you're among the 2% of the population whose minds are different enough to think of something else. 98% of people will answer with kangaroos in Denmark when given this exercise.
This is what I got...I am the 2% I guess!
6, 54, 9, 4, d, dominican republic, c, cow, w, watermelon
Saturday, January 06, 2007
A Cheap Bird's Plea
by Joyce Glass
by Joyce Glass
What is it that my life is worth
How much will you pay
To what extent would you go
If I get ill today?
I know I'm not an expensive bird
My cost is fairly cheap
But what is the price you put on life
For something that you keep?
My wings still spread out the same
My heart still has a beat
So why is it that my cousins
Are the ones you hold so sweet?
I cannot help that I was born
Without a golden egg
Will you still take care of me
Or make me plead and beg?
I rely on you to help me
As I can't do it for myself
Will you take the steps needed
Or just put me on the shelf?
So when you walk by me
Please look me in the eye
If it would come down to it
Would I live or die?
powered by performancing firefox