Follow the instructions! NO PEEKING AHEAD!
* Do the following exercise, guaranteed to raise an eyebrow.
* There's no trick or surprise.
* Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a
time and as quickly as you can!
* Again, as quickly as you can but don't advance until you've done each
of them ... really.
* Now, scroll down (but not too fast, you might miss something).
1. Think of a number from 1 to 10
2. Now, multiply that number by 9
3. If the number is a 2-digit number, add the digits together
4. Now subtract 5 from the result.
5. Determine which letter in the alphabet corresponds to the number you
ended up with (for example: 1=a, 2=b, 3=c,etc.)
6. Think of a country that starts with that letter
7. Remember the last letter of the name of that country
8. Think of the name of an animal that starts with that letter
9. Remember the last letter in the name of that animal
10. Think of the name of a fruit that starts with that letter
Now select the hidden text between the 'v''s and the '^''s to find out whether I know what you will be thinking !
Are you thinking of a Kangaroo in Denmark eating an Orange?
If not, you're among the 2% of the population whose minds are different enough to think of something else. 98% of people will answer with kangaroos in Denmark when given this exercise.
This is what I got...I am the 2% I guess!
6, 54, 9, 4, d, dominican republic, c, cow, w, watermelon